Business Consulting Services
Sisu Solutions can provide you and your company with all aspects of business development from planning to execution.
Details of the services that Sisu can provide include the following:
A business plan whether for the short or longer term, is a mandatory tool for all businesses and should be the first initiative undertaken whether you are starting a new company or launching a new category. It is the framework that encapsulates the company's vision, mission, objectives, strategies and, tactics. The components for the long term success of your company. Business planning services could include but not limited to:
- Coaching on the "how to" create a business plan - annual and long term strategic plans. How to solicit input, compile information, develop, execute and monitor/measure the plan against monthly/annual results
- Sisu Solutions Inc. can develop an annual plan or a longer term 3 to 5 year strategic plan that will serve as the company's framework of reference for the next 3 to 5 years of business development
- Developing the plan provides the road map to objective achievements and also provides you with the how to achieving those objectives
A marketing plan is the fuel which drives the business development (sales) engine!
Traditionally these plans and products developed from these plans, are built on a foundation of the 4 "P's": Product, Place, Price and, Promotion = a product only focused strategy. In today's market place, you need to look at more than what supports the product you are launching. You need to provide Sustainable Points of Difference (S.P.O.D's) vs. your competitor. How do you do this? Look at your company, products (and services) in terms of the "SAVE" framework vs. the 4 "P's"... let me explain
- Focus on Solutions instead of Product - moving your business from being product oriented to service and solution oriented. Customers only care about solving their problems. What solution does your product provide the customer?
- Focus on Access instead of Place - ensuring your product is accessible to the customer at the precise moment they want or need it
- Focus on Value instead of Price - value is more important than price to a customer. What is your value proposition?
- Focus on Education instead of Promotion - through your communication strategies (labeling, point of sale, website, demos etc.) ensure you are providing information relevant to the customer. Be consistent with your communication strategies as this will create a sense of familiarity and trust with your customer.
Sisu Solutions can assist you and your company to utilize the "SAVE" approach and ensure successful, long term and profitable product/service sales.
With expertise within the Foodservice, Costco-Club, Supermarket Perimeter Departments and, Industrial Ingredient (B2B), Sisu Solutions Incorporated can provide the following services:
- Comprehensive assessment of your company's products/services and development of selling strategy linkages to various sales channels (i.e: retail, foodservice), segments (i.e: refrigerated, shelf stable), and market places (geography)
- Development (or coaching to develop) a comprehensive sales plan for both existing and required products to meet category needs/gaps. Plan would strategically address the "what, where, how, why and, when" by channel, segment, market and customer. Annual sales objectives both quantitative and qualitative would be included.
- Effective customer presentation templates that will provide higher closure rates over shorter time periods
- Hand on and in-field work including customer introductions and presentations
- Assessment of current or longer term use of CRM as a sales and business development tool
It is imperative that your sales force is effective 100% of the time; 100% of the sales opportunities.
Sisu solutions Incorporated can provide services such as:
- Work in-field, pre and, post customer presentations/meeting to provide "real time" feedback, skills assessment, coaching and development solutions. Not theoretical, real time coaching and provision of tools for future implementation
- Overall assessment of your sales force effectiveness both individually and/or as a tea. This can be done for both direct sales forces and broker sales forces
- Leave behind tools for use with future customer product presentations, business plan presentations and, customer plan review meetings