Industry Articles & Information
View the articles below for the latest information and research on the food manufacturing industry.
- TECHNOMICS - is one of the foodservice industries top providers of Global, North American and, Canadian foodservice industry research findings and their associated implications for both food manufacturer and foodservice operator. TECHNOMICS provides free newsletters containing many valuable nuggets of research information and implications. To sign up for your free newsletter of information, please click on the link below and complete TECHNOMICS form. Please click here to register for your free TECHNOMIC newsletter.
- Sampling in the retail "arena" is a cost effective way of converting consumers to users of your products. A recent article in Canadian Grocer "Super Sampling", provides a well rounded look at bringing the "theatre" back to sampling and ensuring successful conversions. Please click on link to view article.
- Food and culinary trends for 2015 are out and the range is from Advanced Asian to Coconut Sugar; Global Spice Blends to Sour and Salt and to the "it cuisine", Peruvian. Below are links to three articles outlining the details to the upcoming trends and culinary inspirations for 2015:
- Sterling Rice Group - nationally recognized as a global leader in brand development releases its 2015 edition of annual Food Trends. Please click here for a link to the pictogram of the top 2015 Food Trends.
- McCormick's Spices and Flavour Enhancements - has released their 2015 edition of their annual Flavour Trends. Please click here for a link to the outline of the top 2015 Flavour Trends
- Food In Canada - has been reporting on food trends for the past 40 years. A recent article outlines that Peruvian is the "it cuisine" as toted by Forbes magazine and also "the next big thing" according to WSJ and the BBC. Please click here for a link to the article on Peruvian cuisine